Our Area creates and…
offers a beautiful setting for your escape.
Wander through the renowned nearby village of Mendocino, go hiking in the redwoods, take a wine tasting tour through Anderson Valley, or just enjoy the views of the Pacific Ocean and relax on our beautiful grounds.
You’ll find our Mendocino County Inn offers all the necessary ingredients for the perfect getaway on the Northern California Coast.
At Dennen’s Victorian Farmhouse, we offer full concierge services; let the our gracious staff help plan your ideal Mendocino Coast vacation. You can also enhance your visit with our special packages, including pampering in-room massages!
From restaurant reservations to wonderful day trips, we will take care of everything you need!
- Take a scenic trip through the redwoods on the California Western Railroad’s Skunk Train. A trip from Fort Bragg into the Redwoods on the restored rail cars makes a half day or day trip you’ll never forget.
- Visit the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, the only public garden in the continental United States fronting directly on the ocean. Located between Mendocino and Fort Bragg.
- Enjoy local theater and other musical venues found throughout the area.
- Peruse the many fine local art galleries and support local artists.
- Go deep sea fishing for salmon and albacore, try crabbing, or take whale watching tour with Anchor Charter Boats.
- Play golf, go sea kayaking at Van Damme State, rent canoes or bikes and explore Big River, or enjoy a private horseback ride on the beach at Ross Ranch.
- Not feeling that active? Enjoy a day visiting antique shops and an evening of fine dining!