Our favorite celebration of the year is the Mendocino July 4th Parade. The town closes and a parade, like no other, goes around the town. Locals and Visitors line the streets and the party starts and goes on into the evening. Make plans to join us in our Mendocino bed and breakfast for a fun filled July 4th celebration.
Other Mendocino Festivals and Events in July Include:
- Willits Frontier Days – a fun rodeo.
- California Wine Tasting Championship – anyone can watch the experts that convene from around the world.
- World’s Largest Salmon BBQ – great food, friends and you help out a good cause.
- Mendocino Music Festival – blues, jazz, dancing and opera.
- Mendocino Arts Fair – 65 arts and craft booths with live music and great food.